Malaysia is a nation defined by its colourful cultures, dense jungle interiors, incredible wildlife and out-of-this-world beaches
A spectacularly varied nation where the modern combines with the traditional, Malaysia’s allure lies in its exciting blend of culture, cuisine and natural beauty. From the urban metropolis of cosmopolitan Kuala Lumpur to rural villages and tea plantations, gorgeous beaches and tropical rainforests teeming with wildlife, you really can experience the best of Asia’s diversity here. Across the South China Sea, Malaysian Borneo will tempt you further with its rich equatorial rainforests, orangutan-filled jungles, quaint tribal villages and warm and welcoming locals.
Whatever entices you to this exotic South-East Asia nation, talk to us and we’ll help you to plan your dream Malaysia holiday.
Malaysia is an intriguing mix of old and new, enticing its visitors with vibrant cities, idyllic island escapes and wild forested landscapes. Made up of 13 states and three federal territories, Malaysia is a melting pot of cultures with Malays, Chinese, Indian and Europeans all living in harmony with indigenous groups throughout the Peninsular and islands of the Malay Archipelago.
Picture Malaysia and for most it would be defined by its wonderfully lush rainforests and jungle interiors. Boasting an incredible biodiversity, Malaysia’s forests play host to an exceptional variety of wildlife, while on its oceans are rich in coral reefs and exotic marine life. Throughout Malaysia, you’ll discover tranquil beaches and secluded hideaways that mesmerise with their beautiful locations. Discover the palm-fringed stretches of the west coast isles; marvel at the rugged long beaches of Malaysia’s unspoilt East Coast; explore the underwater marine life around the Tioman Islands; or head to the untouched rainforests on the secluded private island of Pangkor Laut.
PRICE INCLUDES :
• The services of Kuoni resident representatives (tour leaders on escorted tours) or Kuoni appointed regional agents, with English speaking staff in most of the areas featured in this brochure;
• Economy class airfares on scheduled (or charter flights) on IATA carriers and other airlines from UK as per itinerary (Air fares are based on group travel and changes of reservations are not permitted without the confirmation of Kuoni);
• Luggage allowance, as specified;
• Accommodation and sightseeing, as specified within the itinerary;
• Meals as shown under hotel and tour text;
• UK departure tax;
• Government taxes and compulsory service charges;
• Transfers to/from airport/hotels unless otherwise stated.
NOT INCLUDED :
• Visa fees, overseas airport taxes, overseas porterage, any government taxes or compulsory charges to be payable locally (these will be communicated within your documentation, where such fees are known to us);
• Optional excursions or activities booked during your holiday.